Thursday, April 17, 2008

Quad Shower

Here are some pictures of the family shower:
Co-hostesses Amy (family friend) and Cassie (my sister)

guests of honor Colleen (sister), Heather (cousin), Anne (future sister-in-law)

not pictured: my cousin Caryn, who got married in February. She lives on the west coast and couldn't make the shower.

My cousin, Erin, with her daughter, Amelia, and Kate and I. Amelia loves seeing Kate on the blog and was so excited to meet Kate. When Erin asked her if she wanted to see Kate, she went for the computer -- the only place she'd ever seen Kate before :)


My Granny, Kate and I. This was at the end of the shower, so I was as exhausted as I look in this picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy time. I'm sure the guests of honor appriciated it though. At least you were able to combine them!

Unknown said...

Amelia is still asking to "See Baby Kate!" I'll have to show her these pics tonight.

Recent Posts