Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cupcake Treats

I spent last weekend with at my Aunt Val and Granny's house in Michigan helping get ready for the "Quad Shower" extravaganza. (My sister, brother, and two Campbell cousins are all getting married this year!) Several other family members and friends brought food, I was in charge of the cake. Aunt Val (who is very creative and Martha Stewart-y) suggested we try a Martha Stewart idea she saw on her show -- Cupcake Pops (basically, cupcakes dipped in chocolate -- yum!). My sisters, Aunt Val, and I worked on these most of the day before the shower.

Here Kate is pretending to feed Aunt CC (one of the guests of honor).

Yes, it was her shower, but we put her to work anyway.


Martha Stewart's assistant, Jane (aka Aunt Val) gets her hands dirty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute!! I thought you were talking about normal sized cupcakes--the mini ones are much cuter. :)

Unknown said...

Those were tooo yummy! Thanks for all the messy hard work.

Recent Posts