I took Kate today for her first haircut. Her hair never fell out, so it was getting pretty scraggly and long in the back. It looked a little like a mullet. Brian was able to come along to take pictures (and keep her occupied while I got my hair cut).
Here is the before:

Kami from PK & Co. cutting Kate's hair

Kate really did pretty well, but she is such a wiggler I was glad to have a professional cut her hair!
4 comments:
We just gave Zach his second haircut last week. He is definitely more wiggly than he was the first time! Last Sunday, there was a cartoon in the paper that showed a little boy screaming at the barber shop, so the parents snipped his hair while he was sleeping at home. The punchline said, "Tomorrow night we'll do his toenails." I could definitely relate! :-)
Where is the after picture? I missed you at mom's group yesterday.
Oops that last comment was from andrea
Jenna and I go to Kami to get our hair cut, too!! Fun! Looks great!
Post a Comment