Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cousins and a Crash

Cousins

Last week my younger sister and nephew spent some time with us. Of course, we had to push our cameras to the limit recording every moment.

"Ooh, that looks tasty, may I?"

"Are you guys done yet? We're bored!"

It's hard to believe they are only about five months apart. Of course, that makes Kate 100% older than Zach right now, but that ratio will shrink over time. Any thoughts on when that age difference will even out or become unnoticeable?

and a Crash

The highlight of the visit was when Angela reminded me to look out for Sarah's car in our driveway before I backed out of the garage. She then proceeded to back into it herself, on her birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've got some cousin pics on our photo site as well. Angela, hopefully you got to go out and celebrate your birthday since the actual day turned out to be not so happy. :-)

Anonymous said...

Angela, I'm so sorry that you crashed your car on your birthday! How terrible! I hope you can still enjoy your birthday anyway.

Recent Posts