Friday, August 31, 2007

And the winner is...Angela!


Today was Kate's 2 month check up. She is healthy and growing!

Kate weighed in at 9 lbs. 11 oz. and 23 1/2 inches. Her head circumference has actually increased the most to 14 3/4 inches...whatever that means. So I was the "winner" of our guessing game, although Brian and I were both really off on her weight.

She also had her first set of vaccinations, and did great. Here she is sporting her cool Band-aids...Barbie and Dora. And she looks a little freaked out. I guess that was too much for one day.

1 comment:

Chad and Christa said...

I would've been way off on the weight. Isaac is what...a week younger than Kate? And he stayed at 6lb. 6 oz. for 3 weeks.

How did he pass Kate's weight by a half pound?

sigh...he must take after daddy

Recent Posts