Thursday, October 4, 2007

Look alike?

I found a few baby pics of Brian and thought I would post it. I thought it looked a lot like Kate -- especially the hair! (And just for fun, a picture of myself, cross-eyed and bald at the same age)

Brian


Kate - 2 1/2 months old

Angela - 3 months old
Actually, now that I see all the pictures together, I think Brian is right. He's been saying that her face looks like his from the eyes up, and from the nose down she looks like me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brian's totally right! Everytime I look at Kate I see you both in her, and she definitely is Brian from the eyes up and you from the nose down. Still the most beautiful child I've ever seen! :)

Jessika said...

wow.... yep, he's right :) and she ties with Ava for the most beautiful child I've ever seen ;) haha

Recent Posts