A little while ago I got the good news that my sister, Cassie, has accepted a new job in the Indianapolis area. (I wanted to post this sooner, but I suppose it's better if her friends, etc. find out from her instead of me :)
She has been living in the Washington DC area for the last few years, and even though she visits pretty often (and I've visited her a few times), it's not quite the same. I am so excited to get to see her more than a few times a year! Here is a pic of Cassie and Kate (I think Kate is about 2 weeks old here).
Monday, October 1, 2007
Back Home Again in Indiana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
While I'm glad Cassie will be back closer to her immediate family,and her precious niece, I'm definitely sad to see her go!! I've enjoyed having her around as an honorary sister :)
I'm honored to be the subject of a post! And excited to be closer to you all...even though I will miss DC, and of course being an honorary Reuter. I will NOT be Colts fan though, so don't ever aske me to be one! :)
Post a Comment