Since we post all the cute and exciting things that Kate does, I guess it's time to post one of the not-so-lovely ones.
This Saturday, Brian's mom's family had their annual Christmas get-together. We have no pictures, as Kate screamed on and off for three hours. We couldn't figure out what was wrong. Was it too hot? Was she hungry? Every time we thought, maybe she'll calm down now....uh, no. She didn't. Finally, we gave up (I am sure none too soon for the other folks there.)
As soon as we loaded her up in the car, she stopped crying, and even had a little gigglefest that evening once we got home. Apparently babies can suffer from holiday overload too.
Here she is scheming that morning: "What can I do to make my parents miserable this afternoon?"
Does this look like the face of a child that would scream for three hours?
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Little Stinker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Isn't she so cute when she's happy? :-) I think babies go through people overload...We experienced a little bit of that with Zach today. The minute we got home from family Christmas he was happy as a clam.
That's so funny (though it doesn't seem like it at the time) I can't tell you how many times we've been through that same experience too. Maybe she wasn't happy with what you guys got at "Cut Throat Christmas?" : ) HA!
Sorry we were not able to get together this past weekend when we were home---hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Brian and I look at your web page regularly to stay updated on Kate's many changes.
Post a Comment