Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Decorating

Anyone who has been to our house at Christmas knows that a tree is not necessarily a foregone conclusion. This is our sixth Christmas here, and I think we've probably had a tree up three times, maybe.

After hearing some friends with kids talk about their Christmas trees, I decided that I should take advantage of this last year to have a pretty tree with all those hazards like glass ornaments, etc.


Nothing too spectacular, but a little more festive than no tree:)

Now to my favorite part of the holidays...wrapping gifts. I used to wrap each gift as I bought it, so wrapping was lots of fun, because I would sit down and spend ten minutes on each gift. I love ribbons, pretty paper, etc.


This year, I didn't spend quite so much time, but I did make some monogrammed ornaments and tied them on the little kids packages (this one is for our new nephew).


So maybe one of these years I'll get better about sending out cards and baking cookies!

No comments:

Recent Posts