Saturday, December 8, 2007

Crib Rollover

Kate has been close to rolling over from her back to her tummy for what seems like forever. It has been fun to watch the progression to the point where she is now much more of a wiggler, can touch her toes and tries to chew on them.

This is Kate trying to rollover from her back to her stomach yesterday:

So close, but couldn't quite do it! I (Angela) am sure Brian was laughing from the other room as I was cheering: you can do it! come on kate! (It was like a major sporting event.)

Imagine my surprise when, this morning in the crib:

I am sure she was thinking, "come on mom, pick me up already! why are you taking pictures of me?"


She started out last night on her back with her head at the left of the crib (by the pink thing)and wound up as follows:

Like I said, it's amazing how much she can wiggle herself around now!

No comments:

Recent Posts