For those of you that do Christmas shopping, are you all finished?
Looks like we're headed into a long weekend of family gatherings, lots of food, etc. Thanks to Angela's diligence, online shopping, and regular transfers to a Christmas savings account, we're in good shape this year in our gift preparations.
I'm sure we'll be posting plenty of pics of our baby's first Christmas... In the meantime, hope you all have a great holiday!
Also, Happy Birthday to a couple members of our family with birthdays close to (and on!) Christmas - you know who you are... :)
Looks like we're headed into a long weekend of family gatherings, lots of food, etc. Thanks to Angela's diligence, online shopping, and regular transfers to a Christmas savings account, we're in good shape this year in our gift preparations.
I'm sure we'll be posting plenty of pics of our baby's first Christmas... In the meantime, hope you all have a great holiday!
Also, Happy Birthday to a couple members of our family with birthdays close to (and on!) Christmas - you know who you are... :)
2 comments:
I'm all done...Brian your gift just came in the mail today! If it would have come any later you would be missing a gift! Can't wait to see you guys in a few days.
We were all done shopping pretty early. We decided to stop buying gifts when our Christmas gift money was used up. Unfortunately, that ment Jason and I weren't able to get gifts for each other. Fortunately, we received the check we wrote for our property taxes in the mail with a nice letter saying that our property taxes had already been escrowed with our mortgage payment. I guess we will get that GPS system afterall..... :)
Post a Comment