Colin had his two month checkup last Wednesday. I think I mentioned in a previous post that he had really filled out, so we were curious to see his weight. We guessed he would be 10-10 1/2 lbs. I was shocked when he weighed in at 12 lbs 3 oz (63 %tile). He is 23 inches long (54 %tile), and his head measured 15 1/2 inches (35 %tile). He did great with his immunizations and is very healthy.
Just out of curiosity, we pulled out Kate's 2 month stats. He is over two pounds heavier and half an inch shorter (which I guess may not be exact depending on how they "stretch" him out). So that explains why he looks a little chunkier :) Hopefully he doesn't end up shorter than his sister!
Monday, January 11, 2010
Colin's two month stats
Posted by Anonymous Topics: colin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Big boy. Elise is 8 mos and 18 pounds.
Post a Comment