Monday, February 11, 2008

A visit from Auntie CC

The roads were horrible again today, so my sister (Kate's Aunt CC) came over for a little while -- she is one of the lucky ones who works at a school and didn't have to work. It was nice for me to have a visit, I feel like I have been at home a lot with the roads being so bad lately.
She brought Kate this shirt back from a visit down south over Christmas. I had to get a picture of them in their matching gear (tshirts from the Peabody hotel in Memphis with the famous ducks) since Colleen came over wearing her shirt.

Hangin' out in the laundry basket with a sock on her head


First time standing all by herself -- with the help of a chair and a mom putting her hands on the chair. So basically, first time balancing herself while standing up :)

No comments:

Recent Posts