Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bye bye baby carrier

Today Kate and I made a trip to our local firehouse to get some help installing her next car seat. She is getting too long for the baby carrier, and I had already switched her over in my car to a bigger seat. But for Brian's car (which won't get used much) we got a cheaper (still supposedly safe) model. Which also happens to be impossible to install. SO frustrating!

Most people probably do their best to install it and leave it at that, but I am a self described safety freak, and I could not get it properly tightened on my own. After several hours spent in the cold garage, I gave up. The fireman even spent the better part of an hour trying to get it right -- thanks, fireman John! Kate must have really liked him, because she smiled at him. I don't think I've seen her do that much with someone she doesn't know.

Anyway, here are some pictures of our little peanut in her old car seat...

One week old

Four months old

Six months old

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I still can't believe how much she's grown. Can't wait to see everyone this weekend.

Pamm said...

The switch from the baby carrier/car seat to the next size up is a big deal!

And don't feel alone, Ben and I are also safety freaks about car seats.

Recent Posts