Ah, thank goodness "mom" is back home! Angela enjoyed a scrapbooking retreat while I covered the daycare duties last night and today.
(I've been informed the correct term is actually "parenting" duties, not babysitting, daycare, etc.)
Anyway, it went by pretty quick. Kate slept a good chunk of the time, but I have a renewed appreciation of the challenges in finding ways to entertain a 7-month old...
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Daddy Daycare
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I will be empathizing with you soon. I'll be doing "Mommy Daycare" a couple nights while Jeff is in Mexico. Thankfully Mom is coming to help for a few days!
I already did "mommy daycare" while Brian was in Florida for a few days, but it was for work, so not exactly his idea of fun, either!
Off to Caryn and Pete's Wedding....that means Adel will be parenting for the weekend. Wish him luck. Hope to see you at the MEGAshower in April.
Way to go, Brian! It's nice of you to give Angela a break. Did you happen to see the post on Beau and Karen's blog recently when he had throw-up all over his shirt? Hopefully, that didn't happen to you! :)
Post a Comment