Kate had her six month checkup on Friday. I was nervous about the vaccinations, since she's much more aware of things now, but she did great - only a few tears. She even tried to "help" the nurse give her the oral vaccine by holding the nurses' hand (she does this when we feed her - I think it means "keep it coming!").
She had a huge growth spurt (I kind of thought so - she was being quite the little pig)! Kate is now 28 inches long (off the chart) and 17 pounds (75th percentile).
Here was her reaction to green beans. So far we have only tried a few vegetables, and this is the first one she hasn't gulped down.
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Life as a six month old....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amelia only has 5.5 inches on her and 7 pounds. Wonder where Kate will be in 10 months? Kate is so cute and looks like a little woman.
Haha, she responds to vegetables just like her grandpa! Funny that Erin says she looks like a little woman...Brad says it looks like she has "mom hair" sometimes. :)
Post a Comment