Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Best of/Worst of 2007

I was inspired by a few conversations yesterday to think of the best of/worst of 2007...


Best of 2007:
Obviously Kate tops this list. I was blessed with a wonderful pregnancy, and it's hard to think of a more purely happy moment in my life than when she was born!

Most of the month of April -- we had the exterior of our house updated, went on a mini trip to Nashville (Brian had a conference there), and then some friends visited from Illinois.

My sister moving back into the area! Enough said.


Not-so-wonderful:
Adjusting to having a baby (and all the things that go with that -- quitting my job, not getting a whole lot of sleep, pizza at home nights instead of dinner and a movie out)

More friends moving away. Actually this year wasn't as many as the past few years, but we still did have some more friends move out of the area.


I am sure 2008 promises to have lots of surprises for us, too. I am especially looking forward to seeing family at weddings and a vacation this summer!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your house does look much better with the new siding. Do you have any big house projects planned for 2008?

Anonymous said...

Finish the basement! That was the project planned for 2007 that never got finished.

Jessika said...

I can't wait to see you all at Colleen's wedding! :)

Anonymous said...

Aww, I made the best of list! Yay! It's nice to be back.

Recent Posts