Sunday, September 16, 2007

More fake football

Was fortunate to play the lowest scoring team in our league last week, so that means my team - the "Kung-Fu Accountant" - is 1-0 for the season. (No I'm not really into Kung-Fu. But, I watched Karate Kid when I was young, and I am an accountant. So, when I found this on a random team name/logo generator I had to use it.)

This past week, I already made my first change to my original roster by dropping the Raiders defense and picking up the Colts D. So much for my sleeper pick of the Raiders D.

The big game today is Chargers vs. Patriots, and it has a lot of implications for my fantasy matchup this week as well. My opponent is starting Tom Brady, LaDainian Tomlinson, Wes Welker, and the Chargers D, while I'm starting Philip Rivers. (I could start Dante Stallworth, but can't bring myself to bench any of my three primary receivers for him.)

I don't like my chances this week, but one can always hope...

No comments:

Recent Posts