Sunday, October 11, 2009

I love No-ing

Anyone with a two year old (or maybe just anyone with a kid) can attest to the fact that they like to say no. Kate is no exception. Friday at lunch she told Brian and I that she "loves no-ing." It took me a few minutes to figure out that she meant she loves saying no. I told her that it's fun to say no, but maybe she could like "yes-ing," too. When I tucked her in for bed that night, I told her I loved her and she said "I love no-ing. I love yes-ing." Hmmm...is that progress?

As we get closer to the due date we've been talking more to Kate about the baby. (So you all might be stuck with some baby-related posts in the next few weeks. I've got babies on the brain). She's very interested in everything I've been getting out -- the baby swing (she tried to climb in earlier today), pacifiers, bottles, car seat, etc.


No comments:

Recent Posts