Thursday, October 29, 2009

No news...

We're still at home. I am officially on "maternity leave," so it feels a little like we're waiting around, but the baby's due date is still several days off. Unfortunately, we recently found out that all the area hospitals, including the one we'll be at, are closed down to any visitors under age 18 due to H1N1 flu concerns. So Kate will not be able to visit the hospital or see the baby until he/she comes home with us. Hopefully Kate will be ready for the idea that the baby will come home with us. Please keep our family in your prayers, I am sure there will be a lot of adjusting to do!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Go team! I hope that all goes well for you guys and little baby. We will be thinking of you during this time and can't wait to hear the news!

Lisa said...

It's any day now. How exciting. I've been lucky both times because I was somehow able to work right until the end so that my entire maternity leave has been with the baby. Hope he/she comes VERY soon!

Recent Posts