Saturday, June 13, 2009

It's a ...

Baby!


As before, we didn't have them confirm boy or girl.
We're just grateful everything is checking out okay so far.

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Awww BTS is adorable! I can't wait to see him/her. :)

Sarah DeSalvo said...

I'm trying to think if I knew you were pregnant again... I'm not sure! In any case, congratulations! When are you due? We plan to be back in the SB area next March or so... looking forward to meeting new little one! And I'm sure our girls will have fun playing together too!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! We have never found out with our three. I always say I need something pushing me to the end of labour, the excitement of finding out. And it's true what they say about love multiplying, I don't know how it is possible, but I love my other two even more now that I see how sweet they are with their new sister. Thanks be to God.

Karen said...

Your baby is beautiful! :) Congratulations!

Jessika said...

awww... soo cute! no pictures of Angela this time around? ;) By the way, don't forget you promised me you'd hold it in an extra day so we can share the same b-day ;) haha. Hope you all are doing well, Love Ya!!

Recent Posts