We enjoyed some of the best breakfasts I (Angela) have ever had at the little inn we stayed at last week. Each morning we had a choice of two dishes, and usually at least one of the dishes had some kind of hot peppers on them. Brian and I like to try different foods and loved everything.
Our last morning there, one of the inn's employees commented that we had done a pretty good job eating the hot foods, which apparently isn't common for Midwesterners. Kind of a funny thing to be proud of, but I always hope we don't stand out as hick Midwesterners wherever we go. :)
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
If you can't stand the heat...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very quaint place! Sounds delicious but I must admit I've been REALLY craving spicy foods this pregnancy so suddenly I'm eating things like the hot curry chicken at thai places rather than my traditional mild curry chicken. When the baby comes, I'll probably be back to the wimpy mild stuff!
Post a Comment