I feel so blessed to come from a big family. Besides having three siblings, my parents come from even bigger families! Here are pictures of a few of the sibling groups from the wedding:
The Sisters: Cassie, Colleen and Angela
The Sisters + the Groom
Colleen, Angela, Kent, and Cassie
My Dad with his brothers --Uncle Al, Uncle Brian, and my Dad (Craig)
My mom (far right) with her sister, Sue, and brother, Shawn. 
Several of my parents' siblings are actually missing from these pictures -- they either couldn't make it to the wedding or I (oops) didn't get a picture of them!



3 comments:
Cute pictures of the "sisters". Also, I love Cassie's dress! She makes it look great. :)
As mom so eloquently put it, she has some good looking kids! :) We all clean up so well.
You may not be able to believe that your brother has grown up, but I remember when Colleen was a baby...so how does that make me feel? I wish we could have been there for the weddings. It stinks to be so far away. Looking forward to seeing you at the fourth nuptuials of the year...until then take care.
Post a Comment