I removed my comment because it pains me to see my own spelling errors. It read (this is the edited version of course) She is such a cute amalgamation of the two of you. I love the blonde hair... and your pretty floors. I really must get to Indiana some summer to see your house.
4 comments:
Has she found the cereal cabinet yet? I remember pictures of us raiding the Cheerios. :-)
I think that's my all time favorite picture of her. You need to blow it up and frame it!
The look on her face is just simply priceless!
I removed my comment because it pains me to see my own spelling errors. It read (this is the edited version of course) She is such a cute amalgamation of the two of you. I love the blonde hair... and your pretty floors. I really must get to Indiana some summer to see your house.
Post a Comment