I have said this before but I'm really starting to believe it....either Kate is bad for my health, or work was good for my health, or a little of both! I have been sick more in the last eight months than in the last eight years previous, it seems.
Luckily all trifling illnesses -- a stomach flu, a few random fevers, poison ivy (for the first time in my life!), and most recently, a bout of (I think) respiratory flu. It's been going around like crazy in our area! Brian was a lifesaver over the weekend, he kept an eye on Kate so I could rest a little. So far, our luck has held out and Kate and Brian have not shown any signs of having caught it.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Glad to be feeling better
Posted by Anonymous Topics: random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maybe it's a post-pregnancy thing. I didn't get sick once while I was pregnant...not even a cold. But I've been sick twice since Zach was born. I'm looking forward to the flu and other-yucky-viruses season being over! :-)
Post a Comment