Saturday, March 15, 2008

Congratulations and Welcome Claire

Congratulations to our friends Dan and Sarah on the birth of their new little girl, Claire (nice name by the way)! Our friends Jason and Lisa happened to be in town staying with us this weekend, and so we stopped over together to check out the little one. Here's Lisa holding the baby.


While we're bummed Dan and Sarah won't be able to hang out as planned in our little random friends reunion tonight, we're happy for them and glad the delivery went well. Going to the hospital kind of interrupted Kate's nap time, and for the first time in a long time she fell asleep right in Angela's arms...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the picture of Claire and I. I think I'll rip it off your blog and put it on mine! :) Don't worry, I'll make sure to reference you and your blog for taking it! Thanks again for letting us stay at your house. We had a welcome break and a wonderful time.

Recent Posts