We were fortunate to go most of the winter without any real sickness, maybe a few colds. It has been a relief to avoid all of the flu that we were so worried about this fall.
The last several weeks, though, we have visited the pediatrician quite frequently. (Which is why we've been a little light on posts this month...the trend may continue until we're all healthy.)
First sick visits for both kids, then Colin's four month check up. Colin was 25 1/4 inches long (66%), 14 lbs 7 oz (40%), and 16 1/2 inches (25%). I noted in this post that Colin was shorter and heavier than Kate at his two month appointment. The trend continues, at four months he is 1 1/4 inches shorter. He's still heavier, but only by 1 lb. 7 oz. this time.
The latest visit, earlier this week, was for Colin. The poor little guy has an ear infection, and I think he actually lost weight this week. He's just today starting to eat normally again. I'll be glad when he's back to his normal happy self.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Doctor's visits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aw, I hope Colin feels better soon! I remember Zach was constantly sick his first winter, so I'm glad you guys made it out relatively unscathed.
Post a Comment