Friday, January 7, 2011

2010 Retrospective - Part1

Since 2010 didn't really exist on this blog, I thought I would start the new year off with a recap. I found it interesting to flip through the last year. Here's the first half:

January and February
Brian moved into an office building. We have found it to be a real positive for our family, it was getting so challenging to keep a good work environment with a new baby! Apparently we didn't get out a lot, all the pictures are of snow and Kate playing with play-doh.



March
Colin got his first haircut! Brian took Kate for a "daddy date" to see Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Live at the Morris Civic downtown South Bend. The weather must not have been too bad because I'm wearing sandals in some of the pictures - that gives me some hope that we might see some tolerable days in the next few months.)

April
Colin's first long trip. I'll spare you the details of driving two kids by myself to Port Huron. It was fun to visit (we went to my cousin Tracy's wedding shower), but crazy. It was made livable by a gracious family (here's pro big sis Brynn with Colin. She has a brother the same age) who let us invade their home.

May
My Granny passed away in early May, so I was so thankful she had a chance to see Colin in April. Here are all my cousins, some of who I hadn't seen in a long time.

June
Kate turned 3!

No comments:

Recent Posts