Now that we are in the two kids stage, it has been harder for us with Brian working at home. We'd been thinking about it for a while, and he finally found a great office and moved in the first of this month. It's a newer office building on a high traffic road close to our house. We spent the last Saturday in January as a family cleaning it up and getting ready for ClarityBV to move in!
Down the hallway looking at the front door, with
Brian cleaning the prior tenant's name off the door.
Brian cleaning the prior tenant's name off the door.
Partial view of Brian's office/conference room.
Kate and Brian having a snack with Mickey Mouse in the open back room. She misses having daddy at home every day, but the office is a fun place to play.
Colin took a four hour nap in the closet while we cleaned.
Today was another work day. I had the "organizing bug" this morning and spent lots of time with one of my favorite Christmas presents ever (thanks mom and dad), a Brother label maker. I know that makes me obsessive. Sometime I'll have to take pictures of the closets. I'm as proud of those as any room in our house. :)
5 comments:
Ha ha ha! Angela, Chad gave me a Brother label maker for a birthday present several years ago. Also one of my favorite (and most used) gifts!
Very cool guys. It is nice to be in an office sometimes - especially if you have clients coming in. : ) Looks good and it's nice to be so close to home, of course!
The office looks great! Your picture with Kate reminds me of the hours I spent in the van shop office while Mom worked. I always knew where Dad's secret Little Debbie stash was. :-)
Sarah - I definitely had similar memories running through my mind. It struck me as strange that Kate and Colin may not remember anything other than me being self-employed!
Brian you left out the most important picture- your Keurig coffee maker/noodle cooker! :)
Post a Comment