I (Angela) took Kate in for her 18 month checkup today. She had a few more immunization shots, which was obviously not much fun. But, I was excited to hear there will be no more until kindergarten!
I was expecting her to have grown a lot, since she's already wearing the size 2 clothes I thought she'd be wearing NEXT winter. She's now 35-1/2 inches tall (99%-tile), and weighs 24 lb. 5 oz. (45%-tile).
Here is a recent picture of the two of us together...
Abacus adds: "Not much resemblance is there?"
Monday, January 26, 2009
18-month checkup
Posted by Anonymous Topics: kate01
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
her hair is lightening up! :) great photo! :)
Wow - She's almost 3 feet tall? Don't they say to double their height at the age of 2, and that's how tall they'll be as an adult? 6'0"?? Get the shotgun ready, Dad...I can hear the boys coming already! :-)
I'm still kind of skeptical she'll wind up that tall, but our pediatrician asked us how much we like volleyball and basketball! :0
He said she appears to be on track for 5'11" with a possibility (slim chance, but possible) of hitting 6'5"!!!
A guy at work said their family has unofficially tracked the "double-your-height" rule through two or three generations, and they have all ended up true to the rule, within about 2 inches either way. Not very scientific, but it seems like a good sampling. :-)
Amelia has the same shirt. You two are so lovely. Miss you. Erin
Post a Comment