Really don't have much of an exercise regimen. But, when I stumbled across this hundred pushups program a few weeks ago it struck me as something interesting, challenging, and not too overwhelming.
The first couple of weeks didn't seem bad at all. Then week 3 hit like a ton of bricks. So, I'm repeating it. Yesterday was the best yet, with sets of 27-19-19-15-28 on the W3D2 schedule, for a total of 108! Still kind of hard to believe it will build to 100+ in a single shot. Anyway, it's probably nothing on what my cousin has done this week - his first week in Marine boot camp.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
100 pushups
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've heard of several people doing this program recently. Week 3 must be the killer, because several have had to repeat that week. I thought about trying the program, did the initial test, and remembered how bad I hated push-ups. I guess I will just stick to running.
Post a Comment